- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup toasted bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1 jalapeño
- Half bag of Santa Anna’s organic corn chips
- Fresh coriander for dressing
- Sour cream and/or guacamole
- Preheat oven to 250˚C.
- Rub a little oil into the tins and scatter over some toasted bread crumbs for a little extra crunch on the base.
- Stretch or roughly roll out the dough to a round shape that fits in the tin.
- Leave the base (in the tin) to prove for 15-20 minutes.
- After the dough has risen, add 3-5 tbsp tomato base on the dough and lightly spread it around.
- Place in the oven for 7 minutes (we placed ours in a DIY wood-fired pizza oven for 5 minutes).
- When the dough has cooked, take the pan out and turn on the broil (grill).
- Sprinkle with tortilla chips (we highly recommend Santa Anna’s organic corn chips) all over the pizza.
- Add black beans, diced tomatoes, and cheese on top.
- Place in the oven (pizza oven) for a minute or two or until the cheese completely melts.
- Take the pan out of the oven and sprinkle sliced jalapeños and fresh coriander on top.
- Serve immediately with sour cream and/or guacamole.
Recipe (adapted) by Jamie Oliver/Raven Ishak/The Gooses.